Titanium Dental Implants For Boulder
Many people still ask the question: what are dental implants? Dental implants consist of a titanium post that provides a solid foundation for removable or permanent replacement teeth or implant supported dentures.
If we do not completely answer the question, “What are dental implants?” on this page for you, give us a call. Our team would be happy to answer your questions. If you live outside of Boulder, in the Lafayette or Longmont areas, you can still benefit from the extensive experience that Dr. West and Dr. Johns can offer.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Our dental implant patients in Boulder County know that titanium dental implants and mini implants provide stability for tooth replacement through advanced dental technology.
Other benefits our clients from Boulder and across Colorado have experienced:
- Permanent | Titanium dental implants are designed to be permanently placed in your mouth, giving the patient a strong new tooth “root” that anchors the tooth in place. Dr. West and Dr. Johns place high-quality dental implants that can give you a full, radiant smile!
- Support | Dental implants become fused with your jawbone to provide support and structure. This prevents the deterioration of your facial tissue, minimizing the sagging muscles that can often come after losing teeth.
- Worry Free | You can eat the foods you love and laugh with friends and family without worrying about your teeth slipping out of place. Our implant supported dentures are popular for this reason.
- Confidence | Our patients from Longmont agree that Dr. West and Dr. Johns aren’t just great at placing the actual implant; they also make excellent tooth restorations. The tooth is beautifully crafted for a natural-looking tooth restoration. Your implant can go virtually unnoticed by people around you, so you can smile with confidence!
All of these benefits make dental implants an exciting way to replace your missing teeth!
Types of Dental Implants
Dental implants come in two types, depending on your needs:
- Titanium Dental Implants | The titanium dental implants Dr. West and Dr. Johns place are made from high-quality titanium alloy. When the implant is placed in your jaw and given time to heal, the implant actually fuses with your jaw bone to provide the strength and stability of a natural tooth root. The integration gives you a strong and permanent foundation for your implant restoration or implant supported dentures.
- Mini Implants | Dr. West and Dr. Johns offer our patients the option of mini implants. Mini implants look and work just like a normal implant, only on a smaller scale. Mini implants are a great option when the root being replaced is from a smaller tooth and space is limited.
If you are interested in dental implants of any sort, Dr. West and Dr. Johns can help you decide which option will be best for your unique mouth.
Call Our Office Today!
If you have any more questions about dental implants or if you want to schedule an appointment to discuss mini implants or titanium dental implants, call our office today! Dr. West and Dr. Johns in Boulder also serve clients from Longmont and Lafayette CO!