The Teeth Implants Procedure In Boulder
Regardless of which treatment you receive in our Boulder dental office in Lafayette CO, we take time to make sure you are comfortable with the procedure. Our dental implant procedure is no exception.
On this page we provide information about the dental implant procedure and invite you to call or email us with any additional questions you may have. You can also find out if mini implants or implant supported dentures are good options for you.
Dental Implant Procedure
As we go through the steps of the tooth implant procedure, remember that Dr. West and Dr. Johns make every effort to ensure you feel calm, comfortable, and relaxed throughout the process. We strive to make the dental implant procedure as pleasant as possible for our clients near Longmont and surrounding areas!
- Consultation | Your dentist first meets with you to find out more about your situation and your goals for your smile. He will then examine your teeth to determine if you are a good candidate for a dental implant procedure.
- Preparation | Your teeth are then prepped for the dental implant procedure by removing any teeth if needed, planning implant placement, and creating molds of your teeth for designing a tooth replacement to blend in with your smile.
- Placing Implants | After the preparation is complete, Dr. West or Dr. Johns will place the implants, which act like natural tooth roots.
- Healing | Depending on your specific situation, your implants and the surrounding tissue will heal in 3-6 months. During this period, your implants fuse with the jawbone to form a stable foundation for your tooth restoration.
- Restoration | Dr. West and Dr. Johns will then attach beautiful and natural-looking restorations to your new implants to complete the dental implant procedure. These restorations can be bridges, crowns, or dentures.
We can complete the entire dental implant procedure in our very own office! Throughout the entire process, we are here to make each step comfortable for you. We are ready to restore your missing teeth at Boulder County Smiles!
Call Us in Lafayette Today!
Call us at our Lafayette CO dentist office and schedule a visit to find out more about our teeth implants. We love helping our patients from all over the Boulder – Longmont area, so call today!