What’s the first step in getting a dental implant? It’s not an X-ray. It’s not an exam.
It’s an informative, low-key consultation with .
Take Your Time
At , we don’t pressure you into treatment. We simply explain your options. We answer your questions thoroughly. Take all the time you need. We want you to be comfortable.
Tell Us About Yourself
You’ll have the opportunity to discuss your goals and expectations. Successful dental implant consultations help us furnish the highest level of dental care.
We Are Proud Of Our Success
While you are here, you can evaluate photos of dental implant patients. You know what they say…a picture is worth a thousand words!
You may be wondering:
- How many years has been performing implants?
- What type of specialty training have you received?
- How many dental implant procedures have you carried out?
- What is the success rate for dental implants?
- What additional cosmetic dental treatments do you provide?
- Am I a good candidate for a tooth implant?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
We will answer all of these questions and any other ones you have. We also talk about the costs of tooth implants and financing options if required.
We want you to have all the information you need if you are considering a tooth implant.
You’ll Like It Here At
We will show you our comfortable, well-appointed office and our many patient amenities. If this is your first visit to , you’ll discover whether you feel comfortable with our treatment team. (We are sure you will!)
Take The First Step Toward A New Smile
Take the first step and schedule a permanent tooth implant consultation. This is necessary for making an informed decision about dental treatment.