WELCOME TO GORDON WEST, DDS
Your favorite Boulder County dentist!
Are you missing teeth? At Boulder County Smiles in Lafayette CO, we provide implant dentistry care that can help you enjoy a lifetime of great dental health and a beautiful smile.
Our highly-trained team can put you at ease while offering you exceptional care. We take implant dentistry seriously. Our team works with you throughout your dental implants treatment. When your treatment is finished, we can add your testimonial to the rest of the words from our thrilled patients throughout Longmont and Lafayette CO.
Why You Want to Visit Boulder County Smiles
Our office makes the dental implants process comfortable and soothing. Here are some reasons our patients love coming to our office:
- Unlike other dentist offices, all steps of the dental implant procedure are done in the same Boulder office, including diagnosis, placement, and restoration. This allows us to provide seamless treatments with dental professionals who are familiar with your dental history. You also have the added convenience of visiting just one office instead of being shuffled to other offices.
- Our team utilizes cone beam imaging technology, which provides three-dimensional images of your mouth. This complex imaging software allows us to pre-plan our dental implant procedures and place implants with remarkable precision to provide effective treatment.
- We offer sedation dentistry options to all of our patients to make implant procedures as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Even patients who suffer from dental anxiety can benefit from our sedation dentistry options while getting the care they need to have healthy, beautiful smiles.
Come and experience the comfort and convenience available to patients at Boulder County Smiles!
Dental implants consist of titanium posts that are used to replace missing teeth roots. Dental implants are popular with our patients from the Longmont and Lafayette CO areas for the many benefits they offer. Replacing your missing teeth can have more benefits than just filling the gaps in your smile.
To help you catch the vision of the many benefits of implant dentistry, we’ve included a quick reference to show some of the most popular benefits associated with using dental implants to replace missing teeth:
- Permanent | Dental implants are designed to permanently replace missing teeth. Dr. West and Dr. Johns place dental implants with precision and long life in mind.
- Healthy | Dental implants are a healthy tooth replacement option because they require less maintenance; implants function just like your natural tooth root. You’ll be able to brush and floss normally, and we’ll continue to provide routine cleanings and exams. Implants also help prevent bone loss because the bone integrates with the titanium post.
- Versatile | A dental implant can serve as a foundation for a number of tooth replacements, including an individual dental crown, a dental bridge, permanent dentures, or any combination of dental devices.
Boulder County Smiles is excited to offer implant dentistry! Let us replace your missing teeth, so you can get back to living life your way!
Call Us Today!
If you have missing teeth and are interested in implant dentistry, call us right away! We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a beautiful new smile!
Please click on our link to hear from our patients in the Longmont, Boulder, and Lafayette CO areas! To learn more about all of our dental services offered by Dr. West and Dr. Johns, visit our main Boulder dentist website today!